Tuesday 25 January 2011

Christmas Prezzies (a bit late I know)



I know most of you very efficient bloggers did a show and tell about their Christmas presents at Christmas !!!I had taken the photos but they have just been sitting around till today - I think I may have found my MOJO - its early days and I dont want to get too excited but it may definately be on its way back.......

I ordered The Cath Kidston stuff on Christmas Eve from the John Lewis website who had already put their sale on - I treated myself to some of her pyjamas as well - a whole £17 off !!!!

I had wanted this crochet book for a while and may (if the MOJO hangs around for a bit) do some scarves for Christmas presents next year.


My work bag I bought from CK in Bath when I went away at the beginning of December with "the girls" - i did um and ahh as it's £35 but my friend said that sometimes you have to throw worrying about the money out of the window - I'm so glad she did - I think I've used it every day since then.


The other books were bought from ebay and that cheapy book shop that i can never remember the name of.
The Cool Girls Guide To Crochet and Sew Many Bags were £2 each - again from Bath - all my friends are buying clothes and I get on the coach with my Workbag and Craft Books !!!! I'm the youngest as well ........


Don't you just love this knitting pattern - I use a hot water bottle quite a lot as I have a fused vertebrae in my neck and get a lot of shoulder and neck tension.

I've always wrapped a clean towel round it when its too hot but I saw this pattern on ebay and thought it would be much nicer to snuggle up to. Unfortunately I cant knit so my Mom has been asked very nicely - I'm hoping I might have it by the weekend as she is so quick at knitting.


Right, better get back to helping the kids, they are starting work for their English and Human Biology GCSEs, we had the results for their Maths a couple of weeks agao and they had both passed - really proud of them - they are only 12 and 14.

Master T had an interview with the Open University in November and they have accepted him to start studying with them - his course is due to start on February 8th, he's doing Human Nutrition so I'm quite looking forward to learning about it myself.

Anyway they both seem a little distracted at the moment talking about facebook and phone cases so i better go and crack the whip (not literally - obviously) XX

11 comments:

Vintage Tea Time said...

Lovely presents! Great sewing tin :) And I love the hot water bottle cover!

Anonymous said...

oooh lovely things lucky you I really need that craft bag
xx fee

MelMel said...

I'm so glad you treated yourself....such lovely gifts!xxx

Serenata said...

Great presents and it is lovely to treat yourself every now and again.

Good luck for your two with their exams.

bellaboo said...

What colour hottie cover is she going to knit for you I wonder?
I had that CK bag on my Xmas list.I got the sewing box in the same fabric...very nice too!
I have a Xmas voucher to spend at CK can't wait!
You need to spoil yourself every now and again. :0)

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Lovely gifts...drooling over that bag x

Sheila said...

What a lot of lovely presents you got! I kept meaning to do a post like this and never got round to it,so you're not bad at all!! MMMMM i love all things CK!!
x

Unknown said...

Ooohhh lovely presents, love that tin and your books hours of fun looking through those, enjoy them all, dee x

Heidi said...

Love the little house and the tin...super cute I wonder if the cath Kidston usa is having a sale I will have to go look!!

LissyLou said...

very nice pressies - i esp love the CK stuff x

Maaike said...

Lovely gifts, the CK items are absolutely beautiful!
Love, Maaike