Sunday 22 September 2013

I cant believe its been over two years since my last post !.

I've popped back in often to read the blogs I follow and its lovely to see so many of them still going.

Lots changed since I last popped in - I was homeschooling both children - one has now returned to school (their choice) and one has started a degree.

I should hopefully have much more time and be a much better blogger !!

My husband has started selling vintage items and collectables in his spare time so I should have some interesting things to show.

Just a short visit now and a photo of one of my favourite items that he found for a collector.


A beautiful Silver Cross Dolls Pram - I wanted to keep it !!!

7 comments:

Serenata said...

Welcome back, good to see you :-)

Sheila said...

Welcome back again!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Welcome back...oooh and what a lovely item to show in your first post. I am really envious. No wonder you wanted to keep it!

Unknown said...

Good novel carts......

Unknown said...

I am just restoring a pram the same for my wifes collection, it is with blue hood and has the same tubular chassis and black hub caps. I would love to date it. Can you help

Unknown said...

çok guzel olmuş harıka
toptan koli,kutu kolikarton koli,
kraft koli,ev taşıma kolisi,
taşınma kolisi,taşıma kolisi,
köpük koli,banlonlu naylon pat pat,
tek oluklu koli,çift oluklu koli,
kilitli kutu,koli satın al,
boş koli,hazır koli,
şişli kolici,mecidiyeköy karton koli,
mecidiyeköy koli,karton kutu koli,
bakırköy kolici,ikitelli kolici,
istoç kolici,toptan kolici,
karton kolici,mecidiyeköy kolici,
mecidiyeköy karton kolici,merter kolici,
koli imalatı,baskılı koli,
baskısız koli,zeytinburnu kolici,
okmeydanı kolici,çağlayan kolici,
kolici.com,karton kolici,
toptan koli fiyatları,tek oluklu koli,
et balık kolisi,esenyurt karton kolici,
kolici,boş karton koli,
esenler kolici,boş koli satın al,
ucuz kolici,arşiv kolisi,
kitap kolisi,istoç koli,
büyük boy koli,mutfak eşyası taşıma kolisi,
taşınma kolisi seti,taşınmak için koli,
ev taşımak için koli,<a

Target industry said...

Kit & Kaboodle is a luxurious, the best and famous Interior designer in Pakistan, our interior designing company provides the best Interior design solutions in Pakistan. We promise to offer tasteful interior decor products that furniture Shipping Information is in line with the popular international trends and keeping the unique taste of our clients as a priority ever Celebrate remarkable interiors for a delightful experience. the latest chandeliers designs in Pakistan, our latest cushions, sofa set design and sofa set, sculpture and wall Lights in Pakistan and gives a corporate look in your interior.