I cant believe I havent blogged since December 7th (short sharp wrap over the knuckles). I was in such a panic back then, no presents bought (no money to buy them with), no decorations up, feeling very sorry for myself with my health, worrying about my Dad, kids, dog and everything else that poped into my mind on a minute by minute basis.
I look back now and feel slightly (well hugely) ridiculous - everything got sorted bit by bit, we did have a bit of a scare with my Dad but he seems back on his feet now.
I really must stop worrying incessantly - does anyone have any tips ????
When I'm in the midst of a worry phase my creativity hits a brick wall - a huge 10ft black brick wall.
Its making things that keeps me sane so I end up in a very vicious circle.
I read in a book recently that to change your energy and the energy that you attract you should thing of 10 things that you are grateful every day - so hear goes.
1. I have nearly finished my crochet scarf project.
2. Miss T and her friend are taking the dog for his walk in a minute. ( photo after his bath yesterday)
3. Master T seems much better after being ill for 2 weeks with the flu
4. I had a lovely lie in this morning
5. I love feeling snuggly and warm inside but hearing the wind gusting outside.
6. I have already tidied all the kitchen and emptied the dishwasher.
7. I have plans to start a present for my moms cousin
8. I won a lovely cross stitch book on ebay that i have just paid for
9. I have just sold three knitting patterns on ebay which paid for the cross stitch book
10. I only have 1 very tiny pile of ironing left
I know they arent ground breaking "I've just won the lottery !" but actually they all make me feel really warm and snuggled and I think I would probably be slightly stressed if I had just won the lottery though five and the bonus would be nice !! (if anyone up there is listening)